Food Integrity: Our Commitment
More and more people are beginning to take an interest in the source of their foods, the treatment of animals, and impact to their local economy.
The Center for Food Integrity hosts an interesting guide called "Seven Steps to Trust-Building Transparency" for food suppliers which encourages them (us) to enhance transparency and build trust with consumers.
We are very fortunate to have acquired an ethical and principle-driven company, whose founders valued natural ingredients and truthful packaging for decades. While they may not have received the recognition they deserved over these many years, we plan to continue this mindset and supply our consumers with quality, goodness, and transparency.
The seven elements of trust-building transparency are:
1. Motivation – Act in a manner that is ethical and consistent with stakeholder interests.
2. Disclosure – Share publicly all information, both positive and negative.
3. Stakeholder Participation – Engage those interested in your activities or impact.
4. Relevance – Share information stakeholders deem relevant.
5. Clarity – Share information that is easily understood and easily obtained.
6. Credibility – Share positive and negative information that supports informed stakeholder decision making and have a history of operating with integrity.
7. Accuracy – Share information that is truthful, objective, reliable and complete.
We openly invite you to share your interest in our product, particularly at this early stage where fine-tuning can be made.
We look forward to hearing from you and sharing with you.